CyberEdBoard International Executive Forum - Encouraging a Proactive Partnership for Company-Wide Security
Encouraging a Proactive Partnership for Companywide Security
The recent influx of ransomware and supply chain attacks, many of which targeted operational and mission-critical environments, serves as a wake-up call that security is a businesswide issue and not just a problem that IT has to solve. Building a cybersecurity culture has always been an important element of an organization's cybersecurity strategy. When every person is excited by cybersecurity and motivated to make it better, people understand why cybersecurity is important and they see themselves as part of the solution.
In this panel, we will discuss:
· Getting cross-functional security buy-in;
· Reframing communication with staff to help them understand their role in achieving security goals and maturity in a cohesive, sustainable way;
· Approaches to making everyone accountable for achieving security priorities;
· Establishing a culture where a security mindset is part of the decision-making processes across the organization;
· Tackling cyber fatigue.
- Andre Shori, CISO APAC, Schneider Electric - Singapore
- Albert Yirenchi Danquah, CISO, Team Apt Inc - Ghana
- Deepayan Chanda, Principal Cybersecurity Architect - Strategy, Design and Governance, Lab49 - Australia
CyberEdBoard Members can RSVP for the session in the platform here: https://members.cyberedboard.io/networks/events/33801
Eligible non-members can apply for membership here: https://cyberedboard.io/apply-membership